[Tilecache] Re: TileCache and Mapnik - it doesn't work

Steve L. stephan-locklair at onlinehome.de
Mon Sep 6 10:24:11 EDT 2010

Hello Chris,

thanks for your answer, but it didn't quite help me with my problem.
You wrote that there might be something in the Apache config, which isn't
correct. I think there are some people, who got it to work on an Windows
machine, maybe they can help me?
How do I point to the Mapnik library? I searched the mailing-list but did
not find a problem similar to mine.

Maybe it is just a Path Problem, but I think I got the Paths correct:
My entry for Mapnik ist: Path C:\mapnik-0.7.1\lib and
the Pythonpath: C:\mapnik-0.7.1\python\2.5\site-packages

Maybe there has to be an entry for tilecache too? I'm not sure.

In my opinion that should do it for tilecache and Mapnik to work together.
If someone knows how do get it work, that would be great.
I have been looking and trying out for days now.

Thanks
Steve