[Tilecache] Combine Mapnik generate_tiles.py w/ TileCache

maw269 maw269 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:30:11 EST 2011

I've created a significant amount of Open Street Map tiles using Mapnik
generate_tiles.py. These are in the folder structure of z/x/y.png

I now want to use TileCache to fill in the holes by creating tiles on the
fly. I've been able to create those tiles but they of course come out in the
01/018/782/353/786/347/862.filetype folder structure.

How do I make TileCache spit out tiles in the z/x/y directory scheme?

My tilecache config files has:

[osm]
type=Mapnik
mapfile=C:\mapnik-0.7.1\planet_osm.xml