[Tilecache] Unsupported SRS namespace (only EPSG and AUTO currently supported).

Mike Stoddart stodge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:04:13 EST 2011

Hi,

I have mapserver and openlayers working so I configured tilecache. I'm using
WGS84, but when I configure tilecache and seed the cache, I get:

Content-Type Header: application/vnd.ogc.se_xml
Response:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM "
http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.1/exception_1_1_1.dtd">
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
<ServiceException code="InvalidSRS">
msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Unsupported SRS namespace (only
EPSG and AUTO currently supported).
</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

My config file is:

[basic]
type=WMS
layers=polygons
mapfile=/opt/test.map
url=http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/opt/test.map
bbox=-5000,-5000,5000,5000
extension=png
srs=WGS84

Does tilecache this particular projection?

Thanks