[Tilecache] Re: Concurrent Seeding

bwoodall bwoodall at bwoodall.org
Fri Jun 17 12:34:00 EDT 2011

Howdy Bill,

Just a 1st guess, but it sounds like an iowait issue ( getting the data
on & off the drives ).  Have you already looked at this? if not, then a
quick ( though maybe not the best ) way is to see what the 'top' command
tells you, look ( mine is the 3rd line down) for the "Cpu(s)" line  and
then look for "%wa", which is the iowait.

>From the top man page; "%wa - Amount of time the CPU has been waiting
for I/O to complete.".

$,02

..Bill,