[Tilecache] tilecache config

vmon valemunoz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:33:01 EDT 2012

hi!!

  how can i define my tilecache configuration  for map with proj 4326 to
work  with google maps layer proj:900913?.

I am working with 2 layer(my baselayer 4326 tilecache and 900913 google
maps) but when a change the layer  to google maps my center move to other
continent :/.

if i call a WMS with google maps i have no problem. if i change the WSM to
TILECACHE using the same mapfile i have error from resolution

pleasee help

RG
VM