[Tilecache] Active development of tilecache

Brian Case rush at winkey.org
Thu Sep 25 18:16:51 PDT 2014

hey jo

 i guess i have the lead on tilecache for now, i have been committing
some changes to the svn the last couple of years, and i currently have a
change i am working on now

i just got access to the web page

what fixes do you have? are they to svn? there has been some decent
sized changes in the last couple of years

brian