[Tilecache] Can TileCache store tiles remotely

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea dalda at hazi.eus
Wed Jan 7 23:05:02 PST 2015

Hi list,

We're planning to change our architecture as our data is growing and I was wondering if tilecache can store the tiles in a remote server or network drive.

Thanks in advance.

Agur bero bat,

David Alda Fernández de Lezea
Área de Sistemas de Información Geográfica, Planificación Territorial y Forestal Informazio Geografikoen Sistemak, Lurralde eta Baso Antolaketaren Arloa.
dalda at hazi.eus | www.hazi.eus
T 945 003 240 - M 627 923 170 - F 945 003 290 Hazi | Granja Modelo de Arkaute s/n | 01192 Arkaute - Araba