[Tiling] Steps towards a better filemanagement

Mike mswope at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:01:21 EDT 2011

I too am very interested in this, as managing even a small number of tiles
really becomes burdensome. A transfer of even a small number of tiles is
significantly slower than a single file.

Having a sqlite file is nice - especially for portable applications - but is
still nice for server and desktop applications.