[TOSprint] Change of Hotel

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Feb 18 14:59:02 EST 2009

All,

Due to ongoing renovations, that are running longer than expected (do
they ever run shorter?), and that are now going to impinge on our
booking, the Bond Place Hotel can no longer reasonably accommodate our
Sprint.  They have arranged for all our accommodation rooms and our
meeting room to be transferred to the Radisson Admiral Hotel, Toronto
Waterfront.  <http://www.radisson.com/torontoca_admiral>

All our rates from the Bond Place will be honored, so costs should not
change at all.

IMPORTANT,
IMPORTANT,
IMPORTANT: If you did not book your room using the "OSGeo" block
booking code, I need you to send me the name under which you made your
booking ASAP, so that we can transfer those room bookings as well. If
you (like me) booked under the "special web booking" rate, you might
find your rate goes up $4 to the OSGeo block rate of $79.

This new location puts us a little further from the heart of downtown,
but with able guides like Tom I am sure we'll be able to find our way
to the best, most exclusive clubs and hotspots nonetheless.

Paul