[TOSprint] Food Woes

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Fri Feb 20 13:22:17 EST 2009

No, they very much do not allow self catering, per the contract:

"Due to licensing requirements and quality control issues, all food
and beverage to be served on the Hotel property must be supplied and
prepared by the Hotel.  All food and beverage prices are subject to a
15% service charge, a provincial sales tax (8% for food and 10% for
alcohol) and 5% GST (subject to change). Please note that the service
charge is taxable at 5% GST"

The Tim Hortons would have to be consumed, ... at Tims. The "Law of
Normal Behavior" dictates that no one would tackle you for bringing
your coffee back to the meeting room though.

P.