[TOSprint] Food Woes

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Fri Feb 20 15:43:07 EST 2009

OK, here's the command decision, to stand until such a time as I change it:

- Tom will bring in a suitcase of snacks and drinks every morning, and
pack out the detritus in the evenings, to avoid bring down the Wrath
on us.
- Everyone will be responsible for their own breakfast / coffee /
lunch. There are numerous options for coffee and munching near the
hotel.
- We will do group dinners using our sponsorship funds on Sat/Sun/Mon
evenings. If we do hockey at 4pm Sat, when does that have us getting
out, in time for dinner?
- Tom will recommend three locales for our dinners out, and make
reservations for our massive group.

Thanks,

Paul