[TOSprint] TOSprint as magazine fodder

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Feb 25 13:05:50 EST 2009

As some of you know all too well, I'm always looking for content for OSGeo's monthly column in GeoConnexions magazine.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'd like to write about what happens at the Toronto sprint as a future column (pub. date likely July).  I'm thinking things like
  - what is a code sprint
  - how sprints fit with the (usually wrong) "lone wolf / hacker in basement" perception of open source
  - the range of attendees
  - sampling of what got done -- likely short blurb on each project affected the sprint

Thoughts?

-mpg