[TOSprint] 2010 Rooms

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Nov 19 12:13:39 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Daniel Morissette
<dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:
> I have to go with (b) since I can't do mid-January so Feb-March is better
> for me.
>
> I just did a quick lookup and hotels aren't exactly cheap in that area.
>  Even 149$ sounds like a deal. :(

It is, we use that hotel a lot, so we get a deal.

> However if we go a little North it seems to get a little cheaper [1]...
> how's da commute from e.g. 46th street to the sprint site?

It's not bad, the Broadway line runs very close to both end points.
<http://bit.ly/10WpeU> The question is whether we want to build that
kind of commute into the sprint or not. That hotel is in the Times
Square area, which means on the one hand lots of options, and on the
other lots of tourist dreck.

P.