[TOSprint] What problems are being tackled?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Jan 14 15:31:06 EST 2010

Jeff, I don't think anyone has put up any ideas (but perhaps someone
should?) Mapserver has the most participants, so there will be the
most room to help there.

PostGIS, I plan on talking over PostGIS 2.0 issues, and hopefully
hacking a couple of those breaking changes into trunk (since by then
we'll have branched 1.5 *cough*). Typemod support, changing the
default SRID to 0 from -1, etc.