[TOSprint] Response required - Montreal Code Sprint schedule

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 1 11:15:27 EST 2011

Hi Sprinters,

Please take a few minutes to confirm your participation in each of the
code sprint days and nights activities to help us with planning.

Please respond before Thursday night using Doodle at:

    http://doodle.com/n99d4fkhsid4ghap

It is especially important that we get exact numbers for the Thursday GG
Hockey Night since tickets need to be purchased in advance.

Here is an outline of the sprint schedule so far:

- Monday night at 5pm - Ice Breaker (and OSGeo-Quebec "5 à 7")

For those who arrive early, we'll be on the 2nd floor of
http://www.mcleanspub.com/ 1210 Peel St, Montreal (450m South of the
Cantlies Suites hotel on Peel Street)

- Tuesday - Sprint - 9am-5pm

- Tuesday night - Dinner at Dundee's Bar & Grill

http://www.crescentmontreal.com/en_crescent_merchants_restaurants_dundees.htm

- Wednesday - Sprint - 9am-5pm

- Wednesday night - Dinner at Le Milsa

Brazilian "Churrasco": an all you can eat meat experience that you'll
remember, also includes animation from Brazilian dancers.

- Thursday - Sprint - 9am-4pm

- Thursday night - Dinner + Gateway Geomatics Hockey Night

After dinner, Gateway Geomatics invites you to a junior league hockey
night (NHL was sold out, really) where Montreal's Junior
(http://www.juniordemontreal.com/) will be playing Rimouski's Oceanic
(http://www.oceanic.qc.ca/)

- Friday - Sprint - 9am-4pm

- Friday night

There is nothing officially planned for Friday night since we expect
many of you to pack up and leave on Friday afternoon, but some of us
will still be around to continue networking around a beer or three on
Friday night.

If you read that far, please don't forget to confirm your participation
in the Doodle survey at http://www.oceanic.qc.ca/

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette