[TOSprint] New Sponsor: Mapgears - and call for new sponsors

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 4 05:27:30 EST 2011

Hi Sprinters,

The Montreal Sprint has reached a record number of 29 participants from
9 open source projects so far. This is awesome news for OSGeo and its
projects! Thanks to all of you who signed up and volunteered their time!

Unfortunately this means that our budget that was initially made for ~20
people does not balance any more. I have adjusted the budget based on
~30 participants and will send out a new call for sponsors shortly.

As a result of this, I'm glad to announce that Mapgears
(http://www.mapgears.com/) will be the first of this new round with a
750$ sponsorship.

Daniel
--