[TOSprint] News/pics from the Montreal Code Sprint

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Sat Mar 19 12:23:58 EDT 2011

Hi Sprinters,

FYI I have written a little blog article trying to summarize some of
this week's sprint accomplishments. This has been a very exciting week
with lots of great accomplishments on several fronts:

http://dmorissette.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-from-montreal-osgeo-code-sprint.html

Please do not hesitate to submit comments with complements of
information on that page.

And for those interested in viewing / sharing pictures of the event, we
are using the "montrealsprint2011" tag on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=montrealsprint2011&m=tags

Thanks again to all participants for joining and to our sponsors for
their support!

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011#2011_Sponsors

Daniel