[TOSprint] Fwd: 2012 North American OSGeo Codesprint - sign up now!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 21 23:04:13 EST 2011

I have signed up a while ago, and hope I won't be alone for MapServer
over there.

Please don't wait until the last minute, the event needs a bit of an
earlier commitment on your part this time. Register up now!

And a note to those who signed up already: take a few minutes to let
others know that you'll be there, share your reasons and help create
some momentum.

Daniel

On 11-11-21 03:51 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Hey all, sign-up is needed! Where are the MapServer'ers? The Mapnik'ers?
> P.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/