[TOSprint] IslandWood sprint saga: game on!

Steve Lehr steve at qpublic.net
Wed Sep 21 08:35:34 EDT 2011

Thanks Mike for taking on organizing the code sprint.  qPublic is a proud
sponsor and we appreciate the work of the developers and especially the
leaders of the community.

Just to give an anecdotal measure of how amazing what you guys have done is,
from Denver I went to Phoenix for an International Conference that's been
running for 50+ years, they had ~900 attendees.  The work you guys do,
attracted over 900 mappers to FOSS4G.  Its an amazing community.

Thanks again

Steve Lehr
steve at qpublic.net
www.qpublic.net