[TOSprint] Boston Code Sprint Time Options

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 21 19:28:41 PDT 2012

We've put our available venue dates up.  Now we need to vote.  Here is how
the voting works.
The date slot options we have are:

Weekday options run Monday - Thursday: 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25

Weekend options run Thursday - Saturday: 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21

Put your preferred options next to your name in the order you prefer it

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Boston_Code_Sprint_2013

1) If you absolutely don't care about dates just write:

any

2) If you can do any weekday but not weekend, then do

weekday

3) If you can do any weekend but not  weekday:

weekend

4) If you have a preference for weekday over weekend, but can do either, put

weekday, weekend

Thanks,
Leo and Regina