[TOSprint] Proposed Vienna Code Sprint 2014

Oliver Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Tue Apr 16 10:12:03 PDT 2013

Le 16 avr. 2013 à 16:28, Stephan Meißl a écrit :

>  Opinions?

I really like the idea to gather QGIS and MapServer + PostGIS folks
and as it imply an European place (QGIS are mostly european devs based),
so why not Vienna !

But if moving this code sprint from NA to Europe lead that only few North American guys,
could travel to Europe, well in this case i would not like the idea anymore…

@Jeff:
For Bolsena, it's (mostly) a Java based event,
so not that close from our original C code sprint
(gather all of us, agnostically, is already planned in Notthingham code sprint, isn't it...)

O.