[TOSprint] Event Monday night in Boston

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Thu Feb 14 09:59:16 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Just a brief update.

It looks like the event will run at Space with a Soul, a brief walk from
the Seaport/EclipseCon.

In addition to beer & food + plenty of opportunity to talk/network,
there will be some ignite format talks. The ignite format involves
speakers talk for 5 minutes maximum. Slides are set to auto-advance
every 20 seconds. There will be 2 rounds of talks. It should be
interesting and fun.

We're holding 2 speaking spots open in case anyone from the OSGeo sprint
would be interested in speaking?

Cheers,

Andrew