[TOSprint] Hotel information

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jan 4 14:34:54 PST 2013

Guys,
Sorry for not responding earlier.  We were looking around for deals.
Reserving a block of rooms in downtown Boston will end up costing much more
per night since getting a discount off the rack rates will still be pricier
than what you can book online.  We also only have about 7 or so people who
said they need a room.  I can only assume most people are local or have
other plans which makes it even harder to get a good block deal.

Our recommendation is to book your own room via Hotwire or Priceline.

For Hotwire, any hotel in the Financial District will be within walking
distance.

For Price Line, any hotel within ½ mile of 1 DEVONSHIRE PL BOSTON MA 02109
will be within walking distance.

Boston has no major conventions during the Code Sprint.  Using Hotwire or
Priceline you should end up with rooms that are more luxurious and more
affordable than what we can get now by reserving a block.

There are over a dozen hotels name-brand and boutique within a ½ mile, all
rated above three stars.

Should you have specific questions, feel free to email us directly.  We’ll
help you find the perfect accommodation.

Thanks,

Leo