[TOSprint] Code Sprint 2014

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Jul 29 06:20:41 PDT 2013

Excellent news! Thanks to both of you for organizing the next two sprints.

Daniel

P.S. Do we need any more steps (formal motion on this list?) to make
this official, or do we take the discussion in this thread and the lack
of objection as an implied consensus?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/