[TOSprint] Event Monday night in Boston

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Mon Mar 4 06:08:47 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am one of the organizers of the Ignite event and a general trouble maker
in Boston around geospatial technologies...

Anyhow,

We are holding two spots for sprinters to give a talk.. I would like to
request a open source  geo resource talk if possible. I think that there
will be a lot of open source progammers comming from the eclipsecon and I
think that a general resource talk would be really helpful.

Also...

If you guys want suggestions on other places/things to do while in town I
am happy to help you drink some beers.... I mean help.

-Guido