[TOSprint] Place to meet Sunday night

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Thu Mar 21 10:48:21 PDT 2013

ok,

I called over to scholars to get details.

On Sunday they have no dress code and they are open until 2am.

Since they have no dress code and have pool tables, this may be a
better place to hang out for the evening. They have a good beer
selection and the area all the way at the back on the second floor is
cozy and fun.

So, I think Scholars is the place to be on Sunday.

When are people going to be arriving?

-guido