[TOSprint] Last lunch

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Fri Mar 29 08:15:16 PDT 2013

Hey all,

It was great meeting all you folks in Boston. I was happy to point you
to my favorite places.

I hope that I can be a contributor to the osgeo work in the next
couple of months as I move from total newb to slightly newb.

Thank you all for your work in making the osgeo a powerful set of
tools for the public.

-Guido