[TOSprint] Fwd: Skiing after the code sprint

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Feb 19 10:47:57 PST 2014

Hi Stephan,

I'd be in as well, for this or anything else that gives me a chance to
see more of Austria than just the sprint venue. (Hopefully we can rent
skis, etc on site?)

BTW, Don't take the silence about the possibility of a skiing activity
the weekend after the sprint as lack of interest. I think it was just
too early to plan this several months ago and that explains the silence.
Now is a better time to plan this and I suspect there will be more
people interested than you thought.

Daniel

On 14-02-19 8:43 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Stephan I hope you don't mind me forwarding this to the list.
>
> Count me IN!
>
> -jeff

Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201