[TOSprint] [EXTERNAL] Re: 2015 Code Sprint - thank-yous, recap, and reflections

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:34:44 PST 2015

Rob,

Very good point, that LocationTech projects were included. I think its a
outstanding development and its something that should continue. It made the
whole sprint better.

And again, big thanks to Robert and Andrew for all their hard work. The
evidence of all their planning was evident. Everything was seamless. And it
was great going on the City Tour and learning more about Philadelphia!

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael Smith