[TOSprint] [EXTERNAL] Re: 2015 Code Sprint - thank-yous, recap, and reflections

Andrew Thompson athompson at azavea.com
Wed Feb 18 13:35:20 PST 2015

Thank you all for the thank yous!

I have posted a recap blog here:
http://www.azavea.com/blogs/atlas/2015/02/the-beverages-flowed-as-smoothly-as-the-code-a-productive-2015-osgeo-philly-code-sprint/

Many thanks for Jody's excellent photos!

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Andrew Ross <andrew.ross at eclipse.org>
wrote:

> Hey Mike, Rob, All
>
> Enthusiastic +1, it was really great to all be together like that. Thank
> you!
>
> And huge kudos to Robert & Andrew. Really smooth run sprint & a great
> venue.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andrew
>

> On February 17, 2015 3:34:44 PM EST, Michael Smith <
> michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Rob,
>>
>> Very good point, that LocationTech projects were included. I think its a
>> outstanding development and its something that should continue. It made the
>> whole sprint better.
>>
>> And again, big thanks to Robert and Andrew for all their hard work. The
>> evidence of all their planning was evident. Everything was seamless. And it
>> was great going on the City Tour and learning more about Philadelphia!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> --
>> Michael Smith
>> Remote Sensing/GIS Center
>> US Army Corps of Engineers
>>
>> From: Rob Emanuele <remanuele at azavea.com>
>> Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 3:24 PM
>> To: "tosprint at lists.osgeo.org" <tosprint at lists.osgeo.org>
>> Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [TOSprint] 2015 Code Sprint - thank-yous, recap,
>> and reflections
>>
>> It was great to have everyone in Philly. Thanks again to Andrew and
>> Robert for pulling off all the logistics, I know that was a handful.
>>
>> And thank you to the OSGeo community for being open to allowing
>> GeoTrellis and other non-OSGeo FOSS4G projects to be included in the code
>> sprint. This was a new aspect to the code sprint, and the inclusiveness is
>> greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Here's looking forward to next year's sprint!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Rob

>>> Message: 1
>>> Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:57:57 -0800
>>> From: Stephan Mei?l <stephan at meissl.name>
>>> To: tosprint at lists.osgeo.org
>>> Subject: Re: [TOSprint] 2015 Code Sprint - thank-yous, recap, and
>>>         reflections
>>>
>>> Totally +1, was a great week in Philly. Thanks a lot. And the 23?C here
>>> help to recover ;)
>>>
>>> cu
>>> Stephan

>>> year.

>>> End of TOSprint Digest, Vol 52, Issue 6

Andrew Thompson, Community Evangelist

Azavea |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
athompson at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7689  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs
<http://www.azavea.com/Blogs>  | Twitter @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

Join our community! Google Groups: