[TOSprint] Sprint plans for early 2016?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 4 08:40:23 PST 2015

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for this update.   Can you also send this update on the plans to
the OSGeo discuss list?  Many aren't aware of this "tosprint" list.  It
would also be good to highlight that this is no longer just a "C tribe"
sprint, more of an OSGeo sprint, where projects on any platform are
welcomed.  (of course, this is all up to you to explain, your vision of
your sprint)

Thanks,

-jeff