[TOSprint] Code Sprint Paris - D-4

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Thu Feb 18 14:29:25 PST 2016

Hi alls,

We are quite close the sprint itself… so let’s be practical...

A) Reminders, as a check list

- Thanks to give, again, a look on current agendas and don’t be shy to update/enhance:
  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016#Project_Plans

- Not to forget to put in your bag: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016#Individual_preparation

- Sprint meeting point: 23/02 since 9h30, Mozilla Foundation, 16bis Boulevard Montmartre.

B) About the Mozilla place

We could use three kind of spaces:
The main code sprint room (with seats and tables, video projection, paperboard)
A "bar" room, just beside the main one (for meals, brakes, T-Time...)
Meeting room (allowing group to talk without making too many noise in the main room)

Few rules to follow:
Keep in mind to carefully close Mozilla outside door (aim is to not allow any outsider to get in).
No meal, nor drink in the main sprint room (plain water is tolerated).
Don't waste Internet bandwith (as we share all the same Wifi connection).
Food and drinks are available in the bar room, you could use freely OSGeo ones (but not Mozilla ones).
As others events could be organized on evening, thanks to tidy the sprint room when you leave (and bring back all your stuff).

See you soon in Paris !
:)

O.