[TOSprint] D2

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Tue Feb 23 23:48:02 PST 2016

Hi alls,

Few points,

A) This evening

We will stay at Mozilla Place, and there will be two phases:

First one, at 19h00

      Pitches, group by group on what we are working on, or issues we are facing...

      Theses are not presentations (meaning no deep context, detailed message, Q&A and so on…) and so don’t imply preparation time,
      the ‘only’ aim is to associate faces to subjects/topics, and allowing then peoples interested in to talk together - later -.

      First audience target are the others sprinters (even if some others interested people will also be present).
      The beneath idea is to increase, again, bridges between projects and peoples.

      Thanks to fill:  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016#Pitches_list_for_D2_evening

Second one, since 20h00

	Drinks and buffet in the Mozilla bar room.

	Dev room is kept open for all thoses who want to keep coding.
	(thanks to not forget the ‘only water in’ rule)

B) Small meeting room

For information, a small room, is also usable for meeting, at level -1
(use the elevator, and then open the front door)

Other one may be available, at our level, upon schedule (ask if  you need it)

C) Pompidou tomorrow evening ?

https://www.centrepompidou.fr/cpv/resource/c6XxqAX/rgXxaGa

It was already something optional, but thanks to help me know if we have to keep it at all,
for thoses who are interested in, thanks to say it so: http://doodle.com/poll/nkfs8rkv6fyvyfz6

D) Logos

Just as a reminder: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016#Logos

O.