[TOSprint] Participation from orfeo-toolbox team

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Thu Jan 7 09:11:47 PST 2016

Le 7 janv. 2016 à 16:33, Poughon Victor <Victor.Poughon at cnes.fr> a écrit :

Hi Victor,

> I’m a new member of the team working on Orfeo-Toolbox[1] at CNES. We would like to attend the upcoming Paris Code Sprint together with one colleague.

Welcome so !

> Looking at the wiki I don't know how to create an account to add myself to the list of attendees on the event page. Do I have to subscribe or register somewhere ? To the wiki or to the event itself ?

You have to:

- create an OSGeo account
  (before Christmas, due to spam attack, the new account system was disabled, dunno if it was restored)

- Then once logged in, edit the TOSPrint Paris Wiki page and add your name on the participants table
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016

If blocked by the first step, send me the informations to add on the participants table
(name/dates and so on…), and i will do for you.

Bien à toi !

O.