[TOSprint] geoserver code sprint

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:09:42 PST 2016

Just an update, we are all set for next week - sponsorship has met our
budget that is great, and we have enough local community support to keep
costs down for those attending.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoServer_Code_Sprint_2016

As you can see on the above wiki page we took the slightly unusual step of
listing OSGeo as a sponsor explicitly (since the board pledged their
support).

--
Jody Garnett