[TOSprint] TOSprint] 2018 sprint in Bonn in march 2018 - wiki page created

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 6 15:54:16 PDT 2017

Hello ToSprint list,

in the last days you discussed [TOSprint] 2018 sprint and its location
and you were fine with the motion to go to Bonn in 2018 [1].

In tradition to the C Tribe Code Sprint wiki-Pages of the last years [2]
I created the page "Bonn_Code_Sprint_2018" [3] with the basic
information.

We have a local team that will organize the event. The event will be
parallel to the FOSSGIS conference 2018  [4] - great idea as both
communities can get to knwo each other.

More content will come in the next months.
We hope you will all come to Bonn.

Astrid

[1]
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tosprint/2017-September/000684.html