[TOSprint] Code sprint and new projects

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jan 8 05:56:42 PST 2018

Dear Nicklas,

in BaseCamp there is a stage, that you might use, if participants agree.
You also can take the initiative for a BoF in the frame of the FOSSGIs
conference, which also takes place in Bonn at the same time, but
slightly differentlocation.

If the latter is interesting for you, yyou can contact me directly for
further discussion on this topic.

Till