[TOSprint] Accomodation

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jan 11 03:02:44 PST 2018

Dear all,

regarding the booking system we now have an english page:

http://www.bonn-region.de/events/fossgis-konferenz-english.html

I also linked that in the WIKI. The flags on top right of the page
change the language of the full system, so that our specific booking
system can't be reached any more. So just use the english version and
all is fine.

Happy to meet you all in Bonn again!

Till