[TOSprint] Minneapolis Code Sprint Poll

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 4 23:04:51 PDT 2018

Hello Steve, hello all,

last Sprint at FOSS4G we called it Community Sprint instead of Code
Sprint to encourage everyone to feel welcome.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Community_Sprint

Maybe you could change this for the upcoming sprint too (move the wiki
page to https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019)

We also could create a page at osgeo.org/events

like the pages
https://www.osgeo.org/events/foss4g-2018-community-sprint-2018/
https://www.osgeo.org/events/osgeo-code-sprint-2018/

If you need help or edit access let me know.

Astrid