[TOSprint] thank you Minneapolis and next year

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat May 18 04:50:59 PDT 2019

Am 18.05.2019 02:19 schrieb Tom Kralidis:
> Hi all: a big thank you to our hosts, organizers and sponsors at this
> year's
> sprint in Minneapolis!  Glad to see/meet folks from the community
> new and old.  Great week!
>
> I know the dust is barely settled, but are there any thoughts or ideas
> for the 2020 sprint in terms of dates and locations?
>
> Thanks again for a great week!
>
> ..Tom

Great to hear that it was a great sprint in Minneapolis this week.

The Bonn team is ready to organize another sprint at Basecamp again like
in 2018 and 2016.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

So if there are no volunteers for next year we are happy to organize a
sprint in Bonn again.

Astrid