[Ubuntu] Hello and question (2)

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:11:00 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 10:07 -0400, Alan Boudreault wrote:
> I'm mainly alone for the moment... so no, there is no "process" to review
> posts. Where would you like to put the tutorial? What wiki?

I guess that any wiki among the qgis, osgeo or ubuntu ones would serve
well.

I would like to see this guide also on the manual: I have already
submitted a patch to the official documentation when I translated my
guide on how to obtain ecw and mrsid on Ubuntu by compiling by source,
so I know the process. If you want, once this guide is ready, I can
submit a new patch with this valuable information.

take care

-- Giovanni --