[Ubuntu] Ossim package

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 27 14:50:39 EST 2009

Hi Pirmin,

I think the best thing to do would be to create a PPA
into your launchpad place, set it to use ubuntugis-unstable as dependency and
try to build/test your package there. When your package is ready, we can
simply copy the binaries inside ubuntugis-unstable.

Did you check if you can collaborate with debianGis too? I see that there is
some work done on this package:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-
grass/packages/ossim/trunk/debian/#_packages_ossim_trunk_debian_

Let me know if you need any help about launchpad.
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears