[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS Stable PPA

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Oct 19 13:19:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to inform you that I just created the "Stable" PPA. If the
current packages satisfy your needs, it could be a good idea to use it instead
of the "unstable" one on your production servers: to avoid broken packages
etc. I don't plan to update the stable PPA until the next Ubuntu release, in
april 2010 (Unless there are security issues).

This also brings the end of support of the Intrepid (8.10).

Karmic packages should be available soon.

You can see the packages list at the following url:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ppa

Here's the sources.list entries:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu <codename> main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu <codename> main