[Ubuntu] GDAL 1.7.3

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 26 15:17:40 EST 2010

FYI, I've uploaded gdal 1.7.3 for Lucid in the PPA. If you want to rebuild it
for karmic, you can download it here:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntugis-unstable/+packages

and you can check what are the needed changes for karmic here:

 http://trac.osgeo.org/ubuntugis/browser/packages/gdal/karmic/trunk/debian/changelog

especially the following section: gdal (1.7.2-4~karmic1) karmic; urgency=low

regards,
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault