[Ubuntu] GDAL 1.7.3

Tom Holderness tall.tom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:45:35 EST 2010

Alan,

I've upgraded 1.7.3 from the PPA on my Lucid box and GDAL is working well in
my software - many thanks for this.

Alex, thanks for the info about the backporting tool. I'll have a look, I
think that soon that I'm going to make some time and upgrade the server to
10.04, but this may be a useful stop-gap.

regards,

Tom

http://www.students.ncl.ac.uk/tom.holderness/pyraster/