[Ubuntu] Packages for Maverick (10.10)?

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 7 19:11:15 EDT 2010

Hi Tim,

I haven't tried to build grass or any other packages in Maverick since the
official release is not made yet. We are still at the release candidate. As soon
as they release it, I'm going to build my packages for it. Unfortunately, I do
not have any maverick environment yet. Perhaps someone else has already tried
to build those packages in maverick and will be able to help you.

regards,
Alan