[Ubuntu] qgis-plugin-grass dependency problem

Nils Saubès nils.saubes at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 5 16:04:56 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick. I'm using grass, qgis and qgis-plugin-grass packages from the ubuntugis repository. I'm not using any other qgis repository. Unfortunately, since the qgis package has been updated to version 1.7.2-1 a few days ago, I have trouble using qgis-plugin-grass. I understood there's dependency version problem with grass, and this message apears when I try to install it manually: Dépend: grass640+42329.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for your help!

Nils