[Ubuntu] SAGA GIS error

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 03:18:45 EST 2011

This is expected behaviour. saga_cmd expects a module library, if you don't
give one it will give you this error.
Check the examples in the manfile (man saga_cmd) or here:
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/maverick/man1/saga_cmd.1.html
and the saga wiki
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/saga-gis/wiki/Executing%20Modules%20with%20SAGA%20CMD

Johan