[Ubuntu] Mapserver 5 for hardy

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 12 08:50:23 PST 2012

You can download the source package and rebuild it, if you are a bit
familiar with the debian packaging. Otherwise, you can build it from
source. Take a look at this page:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/mapserver.git;a=commit;h=5940528118671a9817b1892cdede67026d485b31

You'll see all the dependencies in the debian/control file and the
configure options in debian/rules.

Alan

On 12-11-12 05:22 AM, Pavel Iacovlev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to install Mapserver 5 for hardy, at the moment the
> package is "Superseded".
>
> If there is no .deb package available, where can I see the "configure"
> command and all the required dependencies that are needed to be installed ?

Alan Boudreault
http://www.mapgears.com/