[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS membership

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Mon Nov 26 02:07:13 PST 2012

Hi all,

I've been granted ubuntugis membership some time ago to push otb
packages to ubuntugis ppa.
We are working hand in hand with Manuel on the OTB debian/ubuntu packages.

Please someone add him also to the list to lower the bus factor [1] ;)
No hurry though, the actual packages Manuel talks about have been
deployed to ubuntugis-unstable.

Thanks !

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor